Probate and Estate Planning in Houston, TX
Probate and Family Law Attorneys at Andrew J. Bolton, Esq.
Andrew J. Bolton, Esq. is a high-quality law firm that has more than 20 years of litigation experience in Houston, TX, and the surrounding areas. We understand that no two clients are the same, which is why we strive to provide personalized legal representation, whether you require our family law or probate law services. At Andrew J. Bolton, Esq., we are committed to our clients’ success. One of the many aspects that sets us apart from other law firms is that we are on call 24 hours a day, meaning you are guaranteed to speak to one of our attorneys directly whenever you contact us. With us, there’s no jumping through hoops and you’ll never be waiting on us to return your call. We take pride in offering you optimal customer care and 100% genuine transparency. At Andrew J. Bolton, we believe creating a business is important, but our number one goal first and foremost is to be an efficient resource for our clients.
Legal Solutions You Can Trust
At the Law Offices of Andrew J. Bolton, Esq., we have extensive experience handling high-stake divorces, full-service estate planning, family settlement agreements, and more. Our seasoned family law and probate lawyers are skilled at combining strong advocacy and creative problem-solving solutions across a wide range of legal practices. We help clients in Houston, TX, and statewide in all of the following areas:
- Divorce Mediation
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorces
- High Asset Divorces
- Divorces Involving Family Violence
- Divorces Involving Discovering the Location of Hidden Assets and the Valuation of Businesses
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Fathers’ Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Probate Bond
- Contested Probate/Wills
- Estate Planning
- Family Settlement Agreements
Whatever your family law, probate law, or estate planning needs are, our team of associates at Andrew J. Bolton, Esq., is here to help! We are committed to quality representation at an affordable price, ensuring you get the legal services you deserve.
Full-Service Estate Planning
Estate planning is necessary to ensure your property and assets are appropriately allocated and that your family is protected from any unnecessary taxation or costs. Your estate includes all of your assets – from your property to your checking and savings accounts. No matter how large or small your estate, it is essential to consult with a professional estate planning attorney to ensure your wishes are fulfilled after your death. There are several components to estate planning that can be difficult to navigate on your own. You can rely on the legal team at Andrew J. Bolton, Esq. to help you navigate these complex processes:
- Will – Even if you find yourself in good health, you should take into account how your family will get by should something happen to you. A will is a written document that identifies beneficiaries of specific assets. A will is unable to address all types of assets, however, which is why it is crucial to speak with one of our skilled lawyers for guidance.
- Executor – The testator of the will is in charge of designating an executor. The executor is charged with entering the will into probate court, settling outstanding debts, and distributing assets to the beneficiaries.
- Probate Bond – The court may require the executor to obtain a probate bond. The probate bond serves as an insurance policy against mistakes and intentional acts of wrongdoing that result in financial losses for beneficiaries.
- Trust – This is a legal creation put in place to hold assets for designated beneficiaries. This is a relatively common legal arrangement that the probate lawyers at Andrew J. Bolton, Esq. can help you establish or manage, all while receiving qualified legal representation.
In addition to estate planning services for individuals, we also offer specialized estate planning services for business owners to ensure that issues such as ownership, resources, and responsibilities are allocated precisely to your specifications. To learn more about Andrew J. Bolton, Esq.’s estate planning services, feel free to call 936-337-4036 to speak directly to an attorney!
Reliable Family Law Services
If you are currently facing a divorce, a child custody issue, or another type of family law issue, consider allowing Andrew J. Bolton, Esq. help you resolve it. We know these types of situations can be emotionally taxing, which is why our experienced attorneys will help guide you through these tough times in a delicate, and professional manner. Our firm is accustomed to handling cases of all sizes, having previously represented divorce cases involving estates worth more than $10 million as well as those having liquid assets exceeding $2.5 million in value. Whether you are seeking family law services for child support and custody issues, property disputes, or high-profile network concerns, our team at Andrew J. Bolton, Esq. has the expertise and experience to help you reach the settlement you deserve.
Request a case evaluation today to let us know how we can help you and your family!
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Speak Directly With an Attorney
- Personalized & Professional Solutions
- Confidential Consultations
- Affordable Representation